Workbook: Workbook Level 6
Item Price: $4.99
Lifetime Material Access: $9.99
- Type : Workbook
- Level : Beginner
- Date Added: September 10, 2010
Workbook level 6 contains the following sections:
- Theory Training and Review: Tempo (Largo, Adagio, Moderato, Allegro, Presto), terms (D.C. D.S. and Fine) and dynamics (pianissimo, mezzo piano, mezzo forte, forissimo, crescendo, descresendo), Intervals 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th, 16th notes
- Ear Training and Review: major and minor 2nds through 8ths, repeat rhythms, repeat melodies, find the note within a 14 note area
- Flashcard Review: Writing and labeling all the previously learned notes on the grand staff including ledger lines.
- Technique Training and Review: one octave single hand scales with fingering and keyboard view for the keys of B Major, F sharp Major, B flat Major, E flat Major, A flat Major, D flat Major, one octave single hand arpeggios with fingering in the same keys, I, IV, I, V7, I Cadence, Five Finger scale rotation, fingering, chords and transposing When the Saints Go Marching In.
- Chords, Patterns and Improvisation: Song “When the Saints Go Marching In” with chords and rhythmic pattern, Improvisation exercise, writing a chordal song with a pattern
- Interval Training and Review: 2nds, 3rds 4ths, 5ths and 6ths, melodic and harmonic interval reading
- Rhythm Training and Review: Clapping and counting 16th notes
- Composition Review: 8 system blank grand staff for composing a song in a key from technique level six including sixteenth notes.
- Teacher Resources: Ear training test sheet 6
comments powered by Disqus