Workbook: Workbook Level 5
Item Price: $4.99
Lifetime Material Access: $9.99
- Type : Workbook
- Level : Beginner
- Date Added: September 10, 2010
Workbook 5 contains the following sections:
- Ear Training and Review: Minor and Major 2nds and 3rds, perfect 4ths and 5ths, tritone, repeat a played rhythm, repeat a played melody, find the note within 12 note area.
- Flashcard Training and Review: Ledger line notes on the grand staff, Drawing the Ledger line notes, speed test using the metranome and speed test using stop watch.
- Theory Training and Review: The order of sharps, the order of flats, chromatic scale, fermata, accent, tenuto, the circle of 5ths
- Key Signature Review Sheet - Identifying and drawing the keys of B Major, F sharp Major, B flat Major, E flat major, A flat Major, D flat Major Technique Training and Review: Octave one handed scale with fingering in the keys of C Major, G Major, D Major, A Major, E Major and F Major, octave one handed arpeggio in the same key, I chord, IV chord, and V7 chord Fingering, chords and transposition for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, rotation using a five finger scale,
- Chords, Patterns and Improvisation: Song “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” with chords and rhythmic pattern, Improvisation exercise, writing a chordal song with a pattern
- Interval Training and Review: 2nds, 3rds 4ths and 5ths, melodic and harmonic interval reading across staves.
- Rhythm Training and Review: Clapping and counting using triplets mixed with eighth notes.
- Composition Review: 8 system blank grand staff for composing a song in a key from technique level five using some triplet notes.
- Teacher Resources: Ear training test sheet 5 and ledger line flashcards.
comments powered by Disqus