Workbook: Workbook Level 3
Item Price: $4.99
Lifetime Material Access: $9.99
- Type : Workbook
- Level : Beginner
- Date Added: September 10, 2010
Workbook 3 contains the following sections:
- Ear Training and Review: Minor and Major 2nds, Repeat a played Rhythm, Repeat a played melody, Find the note within a 1 octave area.
- Flashcard Training and Review: GBDF group on the keyboard, GBDF group on the staff, Drawing the GBDF notes, speed test using the metranome and speed test using stop watch.
- Theory Training and Review: Half steps and whole steps, dotted quarter note, eighth rest, eighth notes, 2nds, 3rds and 4ths on the keyboard and staff
- Technique Training and Review: Odd Ball Group and Oreo Group, B position, F sharp position, B flat position, D flat position, A flat position, E flat position, 5 finger scale, I chord, rotation, one octave Arpeggio going up and down, Transposing Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Pattern and Chordal Playing: Song “Hey Diddle Diddle the Cat and the Fiddle” reading with chords and a simple pattern.
- Interval Training and Review: 3rds and 4ths, playing and saying the intervals up to a 4th in the bass clef
- Rhythm Training and Review: Clapping and counting rhythms using eighth notes, dotted quarter notes and eighth rests, counting out loud saying 1&2&3&4&
- Composition Review: 6 system blank grand staff for composing a song using the GBDF notes.
- Teacher Resources: Ear training test sheet 3 and GBDF Flashcards
comments powered by Disqus