Flashcards: Ledger Line Group
Item Price: $1.99
Lifetime Material Access: $9.99
- Type : Flashcards
- Level : Beginner
- Date Added: September 10, 2010
- A ledger line is the musical notation to write notes outside the lines and spaces of the regular grand staff. A line slightly longer than the note is drawn parallel to the staff, above or below, spaced at the same distances as the notes within the staff. Notice it is the GBDF and ACE groups, just with ledger lines this time!
- This section is also included in Beginner Workbook Five, Intermediate Workbook C, and Advanced Workbook H. Flashcards are found at the end of this document. You may print them onto card stock and cut them out, or laminate them.
- Drawing and labeling the Ledger Line notes on the grand staff.
- Speed test section using both metronome work and stop watch methods.
- Printable Ledger Line Flashcards
comments powered by Disqus